SONY introduce a new ultra portable device : VAIO E11 series, based on AMD Brazos 2.0 platform, the new low power AMD solutions. This 11.6-inch netbook will be available in three colors: black, white and pink.
It will features
- a 11.6-inch LED backlit display with a 1366×768 resolution,
- the new AMD E2-1800 processor (1.7GHz),
- a chipset AMD A68M,
- a AMD Radeon HD7430 (523/680 MHz) GPU,
- 4GB memory expandable up to 8 GB,
- 500GB hard drive,
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 and 3.0, HDMI, VGA, SD-card reader and HD webcam,
- 5.5 hours of battery life
- weight = 1.5kgs, and dim = 29 x 20,35 x 2,35 cm.
This netbook will run on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits, and will propose advanced multimedia features, including the speakers technology Sony xLOUD and Clear Phase.
It will be available on July for an estimated price of $600.Image source http://www.sony.com.sg/product/resources/en_SG/images/hubpages/vaio/images/sve2/ft2_pic_14.jpg http://computerworld.com.ph/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/e11_g02_group.jpg