Archive | February, 2013

Apple Remains World’s Most Admired Company

Today Fortune published its list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” for the year 2012. As expected, and as with the five past year, Apple scoring 8.24 on Fortune’s ranking system came on the top! With no really surprise, the top 10 places of the Fortune’s list are all taken by American companies! You have […]

1 Comment Continue Reading →

MWC2013: Nokia announces 4 new phones

Nokia held its Mobile World Congress press conference in Barcelona, Spain, this morning, and as expected, the company unveiled four new lower-tier devices, including new Lumia models and lower-end devices aimed at emerging markets. Stephen Elop, chief executive of Nokia, introduced 2 Asha devices, Nokia 105, Nokia 301, and 2 Windows Phone devices, Lumia 520 […]

1 Comment Continue Reading →

Orange buys Dailymotion for USD 168M

French telco Orange has acquired the remaining 51 percent stake of Dailymotion in January, according to Orange’s recent quarterly earnings statements. Two years ago, Orange acquired 49 percent of Dailymotion for $78 million, and declared that they wanted to buy out the remaining 51 percent. But Dailymotion had to wait two years before further talks. The final deal was […]

1 Comment Continue Reading →

3Doodler, the 3D-Printing pen that destroys Kickstarter Goal

3Doodler, developped by an american toy company called WOBBLEWORKS, is the world’s first and only pen that can draw in the air! This 3D printing pen is so compact that you can hold in your hand. It is really easy to use, and requires no specific software or computers to work. Just plug in into […]

Leave a Comment Continue Reading →

Canonical revealed Ubuntu for tablets

The Ubuntu Family is now on 4 screens! The new is official: a tablet version of the OS will arrive next year. In London, Canonical, Ubuntu Linux’s parent company, revealed its new tablet interface. This, according to the company, is its “next step towards one unified family of experiences for personal computing on phones, tablets, […]

3 Comments Continue Reading →

MWC2013: the low-end Galaxy STAR will be soon unveiled

Mobile World Congress kicks off early next week, and we’re already starting to get plenty of news on what to expect during the show. The latest rumor suggests Samsung may have a new entry-level smartphone in the works, currently dubbed the Galaxy Star GT-S5282, that would have similar specs to the Galaxy Y but running […]

Leave a Comment Continue Reading →

Nevada first state to legalize online gambling

The state known for its lady luck has become the first in the nation to forge into the online gambling world. Gov. Brian Sandoval signed legislation Thursday legalizing online gambling in Nevada. Nevada wanted to beat New Jersey, its East Coast casino rival, to the online gambling punch. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie previously vetoed […]

3 Comments Continue Reading →

Nickelodeon releases Immersive and Interactive ‘Nick App’ for Kids …

Nickelodeon today announced the launch of the Nick App, a branded experience that allows kids to interact with Nick in unprecedented ways. The goodies include animated shorts, videos, games, the ability to mark favorites, plus a smorgasbord of funny interactive elements and a “Do Not Touch” button that promises disruptive fun. For cable or satellite […]

1 Comment Continue Reading →

Sony officially unveils the PLAYSTATION 4

Sony’s next-generation gaming system, the PlayStation 4, has been unveiled today! The new controller resembles that of the PlayStation 3, but adds a touchpad and a “share” button, and promises social and remote capabilities. “Today marks a moment of truth and a bold step forward for PlayStation,” said Andrew House, CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment. […]

1 Comment Continue Reading →

Metallic Miracle Alien Invasion from Asus for the MWC 2013 !

Asus has been rumored to be unveiling low-cost Fonepad, an Android-running Fonepad that sports a single-core Intel Atom processor and an aluminum body. The company has posted today a video showing a UFO docking in a church and teasing a “mobile transformation” for Mobile World Congress. The clip itself, embedded below, gives little away, but […]

Leave a Comment Continue Reading →